- Do you believe in a personal God who created and sustains all things?
- Do you believe that human beings in general, and yourself in particular, are spiritually and morally flawed?
- Do you believe that God has acted to undo the effects of sin (spritual and moral flaws) by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus?
- Do you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
- Do you commit yourself to a life of discipleship as part of a local body of believers who are trying to live on the basis of God’s love shown in Jesus Christ?
- Do you hope for eternal life in fellowship with God and believe in the ultimate victory of God over sin and death?
Do you promise to follow the leadership of this church insofar as we manage it in accordance with Scripture?
I COMMIT MYSELF TO JESUS CHRIST AS LORD OF MY LIFE
Jesus Christ will be my top priority. In all that I say and do, I will seek to emulate the Lord Jesus Christ, upon whom I will rely to keep the covenant that I am making.
I COMMIT MYSELF TO ATTENDANCE AT WORSHIP SERVICES
I will take time to be in church each week I am able in order to worship God as part of my church home.
I COMMIT MYSELF TO BIBLE STUDY, PRAYER AND OTHER CHRISTIAN DISCIPLINES
I will study my Bible, pray, serve others and develop other Christian disciplines and habits. In particular, I will seek to be part of a Bible Study Sunday School or other group where I may better learn to follow Christ.
I COMMIT MYSELF TO THE WORK OF THE GREAT COMMISSION
I will tell my friends about the Lord Jesus Christ and the difference he has made in my life, and I will invite them to come and also be a part of this church.
I COMMIT MYSELF TO PARTICIPATION IN THE LIFE OF ADVENT
I will actively discover and use my spiritual gifts to serve others as part of this church. I promise to respect the feelings and opinions of the other members of this church and not spread gossip or rumor. Finally, I promise to find some place in this church where I can work and share as part of this church.
I COMMIT MYSELF TO CARING RELATIONSHIPS
I promise to show unconditional love toward the other members of this church. As one who is determined to show the love of God to other members, I will maintain moral purity toward its members, sacrificially attempt to meet legitimate needs of members, and demonstrate a life of faith, hope, and love toward others.
I COMMIT TO JOYFUL GIVING TO THE WORK OF CHRIST
I will share the material wealth God has given me in the service of the Kingdom at this church.